Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome Back!


Welcome back to a new school year! I have taken a new job this school year as the elementary counselor at Lee Elementary. I am so excited to meet all your wonderful children and become a part of your family!

I will be doing lessons the first few weeks of school on getting to know the counselor, breaking the ice activities, the word confidentiality, and I also share with the students ways that they can notify me that they would like to visit.  It's important to discuss different things that a student may want to come to talk to the counselor about.

If you have any questions, please feel free to stop by and chat! Students can fill out self-referral forms and place them in the "Monster Mailbox" outside my office to see me.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment